This price only includes a single PCMCIA card, we send GM software by default, if you need other software, please make a note in your order or contact us after placing your order. You can also request additional cards by e-mailing us.
We have SAAB, OPEL/VAUXHALL, and SUZUKI PCMCIA cards available for purchase.
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vectronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010.
GM TECH-2 Features:
- Authentic GM software in the Tech-2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
- Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
- Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
- Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
- RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech-2 Flash.
- Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
- Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional controls when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnosis.
Vetronix Tech-2 Specifications:
Dimensions: 12″ * 6″ * 2″
Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
Screen: 3.8″*2.8″ back-lit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320×240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
Vectronix TECH 2 Diagnostic Kit with CANdi Module includes :
* Tech-2 Diagnostic Interface
* CAN diagnostic interface module (CANdi)
* 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (or select on checkout)
Kit of the cables:
1) 3000095-DLC cable
2) 3000096-Cigarette lighter power cable
3) 3000097-Battery power cable
4) 3000098-SAE 16/19 pin adapter (OBD2)
5) 3000099- NAO 12/19 adapter
6) 3000109-DLC loopback adapter (selftest)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech-2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech-2 Flash’s diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.